BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Buscar este blog

Cargando...

viernes, 31 de julio de 2015

Maranatha Australia - Top 25 Praise Songs

Este Álbum compuesto de 2 CDs vale mucho la pena, me costó trabajo conseguirlo. Se los recomiendo mucho.



Disc 1
1. Shout to the Lord
2. The Power of Your Love
3. Lord, I Lift Your Name On High
4. Ancient of Days
5. I Give You My Heart
6. Jesus What a Beautiful Name
7. All Things Are Possible
8. This Kingdom
9. Refresh My Heart
10. There Is a Redeemer
11. Shine, Jesus Shine
12. Have Faith In God
13. As the Deer

Disc 2
1. The Heavens Shall Declare
2. Jesus, Lover of My Soul
3. Just Let Me Say
4. Give Thanks
5. The Servant King
6. Majesty
7. He Is Exalted
8. Amazing Love
9. Blessing, Honour and Glory
10. Now Unto Him
11. Refiner's Fire
12. Love You So Much

Descarga Aquí Disco 1

Descarga Aquí Disco 2